Friday 10 February 2012

The best highvironments



Class: It sounds stupid, but I absolutely love it. I get to be in a room full of people that are doing the same thing is me. With one exception of course... I'm stoned every class :) I find it easier to learn from a talking professor when I'm at that nice balanced high. I can completely focus on whatever I feel like doing on my laptop (last class was an essay for a different class) but still absorb all the knowledge that I would have if completely focussed on him when sober.

Solitude of my bedroom: It's so prime. I get to be alone in peace with my thoughts and whatever i feel like doing (lately lots of Dexter and Workaholics). I just chill.

On a drive: Summer time, always great for cruising the backroads outside of your small town with your best buds. It's great! Windows down, tunes cranked, and a cigarette in everyone's hand. Good times


Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment